School Council Meeting
|Prayer and Reflection||What is Advent again?
|Foundation for a Healthy School
|Guest: Muriel Vandepol – Public Health Nurse|
|EQAO Math Question||Counting Principles
|Christmas Plans||Christmas Concert – Dec. 20, 2017 a 6:30pm at St. Benedicts School
| School Information
· Bingo training dates – Big money maker!
|If we have any volunteers that would like to attend any of the training sessions listed above, please send an e-mail or call the school and we can get your name to them.
We need more volunteers. We have lost some because they moved.
|What is new at the school?…
Proposed Wish List Items (Gathered from various sources)
What do we want our goals to be this year?
– What do we want to spend this money on?
|· Trees are planted
· Low Play equipment on tender
· Basketball Backboards are supposed to be coming
· Kindergarten Play area – scheduled through the Board
· Specialists in the classrooms – done
· We got our PRO Grant!
– $900.00 for a Numeracy Night
– Need to set a date in the new year
– Revenue Update
– See handout
|End of February?
End of January? February?
– Wednesday Nov. 29, 2017 at 6:30 pm
– Wednesday Jan. 31, 2018 at 6:30 pm
– Wednesday Feb. 28, 2018 at 6:30 pm
– Wednesday April 4, 2016 at 6:30 pm
– Thursday May 10, 2016 at 6:30 pm
|– Sub Committee meetings as needed
Grant our teachers an abundance of Your wisdom. Prepare their hearts to welcome and love our little ones, and may we make sure to show them love and respect in return.
Give them grace as they help students who aren’t thriving, courage to say what needs to be said, tools and knowledge on how and when to speak love, and strength when they feel weak.
When they feel unseen, remind them that no moment goes unnoticed. They are shaping the future in one million small – yet incredibly important – ways every day.
We are overwhelmed with gratitude for the gift of learning they share with our children. Bless them, Lord, and may they see even just a glimpse of how their faithfulness will forever impact generations to come.