Phone: 519-621-5211

Saint Peter is a Peanut Free School

This letter is to remind you that some students in our school have a severe food allergy to peanuts/nuts. We are asking your help to provide these students with a safe school environment. It is important that there is strict avoidance to this food to prevent a life-threatening allergic reaction. To reduce the chance of this occurring, we are asking that you do not send any peanut or nut containing products to school with your child that will be eaten in the classroom. If your child has eaten peanuts/nuts before coming to school, please be sure your child’s hands and face have been thoroughly washed before entering the school.

Another reminder also that there is no food or drinks allowed on the school yard. Food attracts bees, and some students and staff members have a severe allergic reaction to bees.

We appreciate your support of these procedures to keep everyone safe.

Please contact the school office if you have any questions.

By | 2017-10-27T14:10:21+00:00 October 27th, 2017|News|0 Comments