The Board operated Extended Day Program will be at St. Peter for 2018-19 school year!
Did you know the Extended Day Before and After School Programs are offered for children from JK to Grade 6, before and after school, on PD Days
and Christmas and March break?
If you haven’t already, please express your interest by pre-registering online for the 2018-19 school year.
Parents will be asked to confirm their child’s schedule online by August 17th.
To pre-register visit www.wcdsb.ca and follow the Extended Day Program links to 2018-19 Pre-registration.
WCDSB Extended Day Programs……….
- Are led by the same knowledgeable Early Childhood Educators that work in the kindergarten classroom during the day providing continuity for children and families
- Are offered at your child’s school providing convenient, consistent programming for parents and children
- Operate from 7:00 a.m. to school starting bell time and school ending bell time to 6:00 p.m.
- Operate on PA Days for the same daily fee.
- Operate at select schools during March Break and non-statutory days during Christmas Break for the same daily fee. (children enrolled at any school can choose a convenient location from the list of selected schools)
- Allow for fulltime schedules or part time schedules that follow a weekly recurring set of days
- Are available for an affordable fee, offering a variety of payment methods, including most major credit cards (see website for list of fees)
- Are eligible for Region of Waterloo child care subsidy
- Have ongoing registration throughout the school year with no waiting list
Would you like to know more about WCDSB Extended Day Programs?
Or call 519-578-3660